Climate of Calgary, Alberta, Canada Average Weather
- Calgary, Alberta, canada, 51°6'N, 114°1'W, 1084 m (3557 ft)
- Calgary, Alberta has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Calgary, Alberta is close to the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 3.9 degrees Celsius (39 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 398.7 mm (15.7 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2156 hours.
- If Calgary, Alberta were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE