| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calgary, Alberta in June is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 76.9mm (3in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- In June the heavens above Calgary, Alberta are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:32 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 16:13 long and the longest day is 16:33 long with an average length of 16:28.
- There are approximately 8:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calgary, Alberta June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Calgary, Alberta:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE