| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calgary, Alberta in July is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 69.9mm (2.8in) of H2O falls during an average of 10 days.
- In July the skies in Calgary, Alberta are very sunny having on average a substantial, 10:11 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:26 long and the longest day is 16:29 long with an average length of 16:03.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calgary, Alberta July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Calgary, Alberta:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE