| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calgary, Alberta in February is cold at -6.3 °C (20.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.3 °C (9.9 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with intermittent snow. A feeble 9.9mm (0.4in) of H2O is released across on average 8 days.
- In February the heavens above Calgary, Alberta are somewhat dreary with an average of a mere 3:50 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calgary, Alberta February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Calgary, Alberta:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE