| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calgary, Alberta in December is cold at -8.3 °C (17.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.3 °C (27.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14.4 °C (6.1 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with sporadic snow. A feeble 13.2mm (0.5in) of liquid is deposited across on average 7 days.
- In December the blue above Calgary, Alberta is gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:56 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:53 long and the longest day is 8:12 long with an average length of 7:58.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calgary, Alberta December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Calgary, Alberta:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE