| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calgary, Alberta in August is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 48.7mm (1.9in) of liquid is released across on average 11 days.
- In August the skies in Calgary, Alberta are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:50 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 14:31.
- There are approximately 5:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calgary, Alberta August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Calgary, Alberta:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE