| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Calgary, Alberta in April is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 25.1mm (1in) of fluid is released during an average of 9 days.
- In April the skies in Calgary, Alberta are fair with an average of a moderate 5:54 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 13:48.
- There are approximately 7:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Calgary, Alberta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Calgary, Alberta:
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) N
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) ENE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSE